Instructions of safe daily operation of color steel machines:
(1) Electricians must be familiar with the types and performance of workshop lines and electrical equipment, and fully understand the performance of electrical equipment; it is prohibited to make risky operation.
(2) Electricians should regularly check cables, motors, electrical consoles, etc. every day. If problems are found during checking, they must take trouble shooting measures in a timely manner. When checking the motor temperature, check the absence of electricity first, and then test it with the back of the hand.
(3) In some power-off operation, when the electric body is 0.9 meters or less from the maintenance staff, it is required to use dry wood or rubber insulating material as a reliable temporary masking.
(4) When electric tools are used, there should be protection against electric shock.
(5) Except electricity for temporary construction or temporary measures taken, it is not allowed to install temporary telephones, or hang lamps without permission; and instrument tools and welding applications should be equipped with safe switches and sockets. It is forbidden to change the original electrical wiring.
(6) When any conductive part of the equipment is grounded, every non-rescuer should stay away at least four meters away from it before the power is cut off, or 1.8m away if it is indoor, to avoid injuries caused by step voltage.